The European Society for Prevention Research (EUSPR) is scientific society which was established in order to promote evidence-based prevention to tackle determinants of disease and ill-health, which is not paralleled by investment in human resources and education.
To advance the science base of environmental, universal, selective and indicated prevention aimed at improving human health and well-being and addressing health inequalities.
Membership of the Society
Membership in EUSPR is open to qualified professionals who work in the field of prevention: all European and international researchers, professionals, practitioners, policy makers and students who share the Society’s aims We also encourage membership from all countries, particularly those professionals who wish to develop collaborative links with European researchers.
Current EUSPR membership benefits include:
- Inclusion in the only European-wide network of prevention researchers and other experts
- Reduced EUSPR conference fees
- Participation in Technical Committees
- Participation in EUSPR activities (training, research projects, etc.)
- Eligibility for election to the EUSPR Board
- EUSPR newsletters